Sunday 13 May 2012

Capitalism’s Achilles Heel: Dirty Money and How to Renew the Free-Market System



Exposition of Bhutto/Zardari and Nawaz family loot and plunder by Raymond W Baker..


EXCERPT:

Bhutto, with her father executed, two brothers assassinated, her mother an amnesiac, her husband still troublesome, and she living in exile between London and Dubai, portrays herself as the victim: “I never asked for power. I think they [the Pakistani people] need me. I don’t think it’s addictive. You want to run away from it, but it doesn’t let you go. . . . I think the reason this happens is that we want to give love and we receive love.” Save your tears. In the global collection of displaced leaders, Benazir Bhutto may be the least sympathetic character of all.









No comments:

Post a Comment